Feed the Children is full of passionate employees who are working to create a world where no child goes to bed hungry. If you share our vision and you’re tired of how things are typically done in the non-profit world, come help us rethink and put into action better ways to defeat hunger. We’re looking for people who want to:
- Challenge convention. We question every norm, seek new and better ways, and think differently.
- Defend dignity. We’re driven by our commitment to children, to show compassion for all and to serve without discrimination.
- Champion partnership. We facilitate conversations and collaboration, seek different perspectives and expertise, and build communities of supporters.
- Value every donor. We recognize the role everyone plays, always demonstrate our gratitude and engage donors on a personal level.
- Drive accountability. We do what we say we do, proactively communicate and take pride in fulfilling our obligations.
Feed the Children is an energized work environment — employees share not only a great cause but a sense of teamwork and camaraderie, too. We take care of our employees because they deserve it:
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Personal days
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Counseling services
Check out our job openings and see what might fit your talents. We’d love to talk to you about joining us in the fight to end hunger.