Feed The Children Disaster Relief
Feed The Children has delivered 108 shipments of relief supplies to help victims of Superstorm Sandy, including 29 of our own Feed The Children trucks. We have worked through a total of 47 partner agencies and we have additional shipments pending and ready to deliver.
- We are always poised to respond in emergency situations, but we need your help now to be able to act immediately when disaster strikes. Please help us be ready to send emergency supplies when it is needed most. Call 800-381-8331 or Click Here
Volunteers are still needed at those locations to help pack food and essentials boxes that will be shipped into the affected areas. Continuing cash donations will allow us to transport the desperately needed goods to areas impacted by the storms.Product donations of water, diapers, baby food, ready-to-eat meals, cleaning supplies and tools are needed as well. Companies interested in making product or cash donations can contact the
Photo gallery of Hurricane Sandy
Feed The Children Corporate Donors
In all, Feed The Children has delivered more than two million pounds of relief supplies
- Two trucks sponsored by the Carmelo Anthony Foundation were provided in the Red Hook section of Brooklyn and at Coney Island. Metro Ministries took the relief supplies to several locations for distribution to individuals. One thousand food boxes and one thousand boxes of disaster relief supplies were included in that delivery.
- Three trucks made possible by a generous donation from the Office Depot Foundation were transported with the help of Catholic Charities U.S.A and our partner agencies to help disaster victims in Wildwood, Northfield and Toms River, New Jersey
- Lowe’s sponsored five trucks with distributions in Staten Island, Bayshore and Rosedale in New York and Holmdel and Toms River in New Jersey. Those distributions took place at Lowe’s store locations.
- Croc’s sponsored three trucks, in Pleasantville, NJ, the Bronx, NY and Newark, NJ.
- GUESS sponsored trucks in Irvington, NJ and Old Saybrook, CT.
- Three trucks with partner Speedway Children’s Charities were delivered to Jamaica, NY, Toms River, New Jersey and Paterson, New Jersey.
- Additional trucks went to Piscataway, NJ and Far Rockaway, NY with the help of Catholic Charities.
- And the Jefferies worldwide investment firm has provided funding for 10 trucks that are going or have been delivered to
- Paterson, NJ
- Hicksville, NY
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Piscataway, NJ
- Hicksville, NJ
- Sayreville, NJ
- South Richmond Hill, Queens, NY