Giving should be easy. Along with online giving, Feed the Children offers a number of ways for you to help.
Giving By Phone
Call us at 1-800-627-4556 to give your gift.
Giving By Mail
Send your donation to:
Feed the Children
P.O. Box 97067
Create, organize and coordinate your own unique project that will benefit hungry children in your local community, the United States or around the world.
Read through past projects, personal stories, suggested ideas and other creative thoughts.
Submit Your Idea for Approval
Start your project by submitting an online application. Once you are approved, you can begin your project – it’s as easy as that!
We receive numerous requests for special projects from individuals, organizations and companies; please allow 48 hours for us to respond to your initial special project inquiry. Your project will be reviewed and you will be notified of the approval or decline of your fundraising/event proposal. Thank you for wanting to help support our mission!
Companies that deal in items like nonperishable food, toys, hygiene products, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, educational supplies and disaster relief supplies play a huge role in the work we do.
Donating goods to Feed the Children benefits your company in a number of ways:
- Tax savings: Your company can receive up to twice the cost of the products you donate.
- Reduction of inventory handling: Children and their families can use your unsaleables, overages and dated products, including personal care items, paper products and baby items.
- Quick response: Our fleet of 40 semi tractor-trailers can pick up loads anywhere in the U.S. within 72 hours, freeing your valuable warehouse space.
- Accountability: Our systems can tell you where your product went, when it was delivered and who benefited from it.
- Capacity: We’re well-equipped to handle large donations, and we’re always happy to work with small volumes. We’ll customize a distribution plan just for your business.
- Your philanthropy can be good news: We feature our gift-in-kind partners in social media and other marketing, giving your company recognition for its generosity.
- Your gift has wings: We can ensure your donation is distributed responsibly among a variety of agencies. Your goods will be connected with the number of organizations you prefer, in your neighborhood or around the world.
- Peace of mind: Nothing you donate to Feed the Children will be sold elsewhere, and everything we deliver to children and their families is always free of charge.
- Hungry children directly benefit from your gift: Millions of them! We distribute food and other supplies to children in need and their families throughout the United States and around the world.
How to Get Started
Our fleet of trucks and distribution centers around the United States allow us to pick up your donated goods and get them to kids in need quickly and efficiently. And it’s all done at no cost to your company.
To get started today, contact Feed the Children Corporate Donor Relations.
Once you’re signed up, all you have to do is make a simple phone call each time you’re ready to make a donation. We’ll pick up your donated product, warehouse it, inspect it to make sure only good merchandise advances, distribute it (locally, nationally or internationally), and then report back to you how your gift was dispersed.
When your church partners with Feed the Children, you’re putting faith into action with an organization you can trust. Your members can take a practical, hands-on approach to helping kids be kids — in your community or around the world.
Partnering as a church with Feed the Children helps you:
- Send food and other essentials to children around the world.
- Reach your mission goals.
- Build transformational relationships with those we serve.
You can begin a relationship today that will benefit your church members and change the lives of children. Contact our church partnership team to get started.
Your gift of appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is a simple and effective way to change the lives of children in need.
Giving to Feed the Children in this way brings you several possible benefits. You can:
- Avoid paying capital gains tax.
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction.
- Further our mission in a real and direct way.
How to Donate Stocks or Bonds
It’s easy to send your gift of stocks or bonds today via electronic transfer. Please contact our Planned Giving department for delivery instructions.
If you hold securities in certificate form, you can also send us your gift by certified mail. Use two separate envelopes to complete your gift: In the first, place the unsigned stock certificate; in the other, include a signed stock power for each certificate. You can get these forms from your broker or bank. Send them via certified mail to our mailing address:
Feed the Children
P.O. Box 36
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0036
Appreciated real property — like a home, vacation property, vacant land, farmland, ranch or commercial property — can be a tremendous contribution to our mission.
You’ll enjoy many benefits from giving property:
- Avoid paying capital gains tax.
- Take a charitable income tax deduction.
- Enjoy possible increased income.
- Leave a lasting legacy through your gift.
You can gift all or part of your real property to Feed the Children by executing or signing a deed transferring ownership. Your gift will generally be based on the property’s fair market value, which must be established by an independent appraisal.
Please contact our Planned Giving department to learn more about helping children in need through the gift of real property.
Workplace giving is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support the causes closest to you. Feed the Children helps millions of children in the U.S. and around the world thanks to workplace contributions.
Workplace giving campaigns are held by the federal government, and most state, county and city governments throughout the United States, as well as many employers in both the public and private sectors.
Feed the Children participates in most of these campaigns as a member of America’s Charities, a federation of some of the nation’s most well-known and respected charities. Membership in America’s Charities helps us reach more employees in workplaces across the country each year.
Benefits of Workplace Giving
Workplace giving has benefits for employers:
- Shows you care about the causes that matter to your employees.
- Improves employee morale, loyalty and engagement.
- Improves your company’s image by publicly demonstrating your commitment to philanthropy.
It also has benefits for employees:
- Streamlined charitable donations through payroll deduction.
- Opportunity to choose which charities to support each year.
- Tax-deductible contributions when employees give to Feed the Children through workplace giving campaigns.
We’d love to tell you more. Feed the Children representatives are available to attend workplace campaign events such as charity fairs and speaking engagements. We can also provide promotional materials and giveaway items to be used during campaign enrollment periods.
Contact our workplace campaign manager by email, or call at 1-800-627-4556, Ext. 5158.
When you donate a vehicle to Feed the Children, it’s truly a win-win: You can get rid of something you no longer need, and we can translate your gift into food and other essentials for children in need.
Donating your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, RV, trailer or other vehicle to Feed the Children is easy and has many benefits:
- It’s tax-deductible (as allowable by law).
- The process is quick and easy.
- You get free nationwide vehicle pickup and towing.
- It’s a hassle-free way to dispose of your car or other vehicle.
- Vehicles of all types and conditions are accepted.
And most important, when you donate a car to Feed the Children, you make a lasting change in the lives of children who need help.
Ready to make a difference, easily and quickly? You can donate a car or other vehicle online or call toll-free at (888) 317-1212.
We’ve made it easy for you to donate with your mobile device. All of our donation pages here on this site are mobile-friendly.
Or, you can text to give.
Text DISASTER to 80888 to give $10 to our disaster relief fund through your mobile-phone service provider.
To give any amount to our disaster relief fund directly (and not through your mobile carrier), text RELIEF to 41444. We will send you a link to a donation form.
Sponsor a child by texting SPONSORACHILD to 51555.